Scallops & Asparagus
Lean and Green Delight! If you need something quick and easy look no further!
- 7 oz scallops
- 1 1/2 cups cooked Asparagus (3 greens)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
1. Place asparagus on a baking sheet, lightly spray with cooking spray, and lightly salt and pepper.
2. Bake at 425 for 10-12 min.
3. Meanwhile, salt & pepper dried scallops.
4. On a stove top, heat skillet to medium high heat.
5. Add olive oil, then butter, then minced garlic to the skillet and allow it to lightly caramelize.
6. Add scallops to the skillet.
7. Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
8. Serve and enjoy